UK Electronics are recruiting!
We are looking to recruit a pre-compliance level EMC test Engineer to join our fast-paced manufacturing team on a consultancy basis.
UK Electronics offer a pre-compliance level EMC test service to enable product designers and manufacturers to assess emission levels and perform a range of immunity tests in order to comply with EMC legislation specific to their needs and our capability.
You will need to be experienced as well as confident in writing EMC reports this will form part of the certification supplied back to our clients on completion and will be used prior to them moving onto advanced testing at a certified test house.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background knowledge in the following:
- GENERIC EMISSIONS EN 61000-6-3
- GENERIC IMMUNITY EN 610006-1
- EN 61000-4-4 Fast Transient Burst 5/50 ns
- EN 61000-4-11 Dips and Interrupts
We have a range of equipment that is used within the laboratory
- Teseq NSG 3040 IEC Multifunction Test System
- Testeq NSG 435 16Kv ESD Simulator
- TTI HA1600 Power and Harmonics Analyser
- Tektronix RSA306 6Ghz Spectrum Analyser
- Tektronix SignalVu-PC analysis software
If you feel you have got the skills we are looking for why not get in touch, either complete the form below or email your CV to martin.ainsworth@