UK:E are recruiting a Inspector (through-hole) for our facility in Royton, Lancashire.
- Set up / run AOI Machine.
- Manual board inspection.
- Board modification and rework.
- Hand soldering.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to i.e. ensure walkways are left clear, all fire exits are accessible, individual working areas are clean and tidy and safe working practices are followed.
- Report all non-conformances using fault report sheet. All sheets must be issued to Line Supervisors for processing.
- Follow all of the policies and procedures set out in the UKE Employee Handbook.
- Complete all tasks to high standards whilst following ISO guidelines.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- A very good knowledge of components is essential.
- Good soldering and rework skills are critical.
- IPC610 training would be beneficial.
- Previous inspection experience is necessary.
The closing date for this position is Thursday 11th July.
To apply please submit your CV to HR.