UK:E are recruiting a Mechanical Assembler (PCB) for our facility in Royton, Lancashire.
General Description / Main Duties
- Build Mechanical assembly.
- Board modification and rework when required.
- Spraying boards with conformal coating process includes masking and de-masking.
- Hand soldering.
- Basic board testing and inspection when required.
- Where necessary guide employees to use all machinery and equipment safely and effectively.
- Report all non-conformances using fault report sheet. All sheets must be issued to Line Supervisors for processing.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to i.e. ensure walkways are left clear, all fire exits are accessible, individual working areas are clean and tidy and safe working practices are followed.
- Follow all of the policies and procedures set out in the UKE Employee Handbook.
- Complete all tasks to high standards whilst following ISO guidelines.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- A good knowledge of components is necessary.
- Good soldering and rework skills are critical.
- IPC610 training would be beneficial.
- Previous mechanical experience is necessary.