Do you possess Technical Sales experience within the Electronics industry and are keen to join an already well-established EMS with 40 years’ experience delivering specialised services to its well-established prestigious rapidly expanding client base.
Are you looking to develop your knowledge, whilst working with a diverse client portfolio within the Aerospace, Utilities, Fire & security, IOT, Green Tech, Telecommunications, Medical, Rail and Robotics sectors to mention a few.
Do you have the drive and vision to take this business to the next level?
Can you hit the ground running?
You will be involved in the generation of new business opportunities and contribute to significant increased revenue.
- Deliver technical assistance to new clients.
- Manage onsite technical inquiries from potential customers.
- Assist in the preparation of new business proposals.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relations.
- Conduct market research to identify new business ventures within any sector.
- Experience in Electronics / Technical Sales
- Proven track record
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in electronics
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a Sales / Technical Sales and Support background, to step into a role with leadership opportunities and great flexibility for a market-leading company.
We’re offering a very competitive package.
If you’re interested in this role and feel you could help support UK Electronics in their sales mission – please send your detailed C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org