Due to UK Electronics ever-growing customer base and continuing success, we are currently looking for an Electronics Soldering Operator / assistant Supervisor to join our production team in Royton! If you have the following skills, “we want to hear from you”. In return we can offer you a full-time permeant job on successful completion of a 3 month probationary period. Your starting salary will be in line with minimum wage and will move up upon completion.
- PCB Assembly.
- Conventional Hand Soldering – skill level will be tested on interview process.
- Washing / cleaning-up circuits after population.
- Wave Flow Soldering.
- IPC training would be beneficial – however, not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning & organising skills.
- Checking and signing off kits from stores.
- Overseeing production staff in the absence of the main Supervisor
- Confident communicator.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be beneficial but not essential.
Working hours: 41.75 (39.75 paid) per week Monday to Thursday: 07:30am – 16:30pm Friday: 07:30am – 13:15pm Two 15 minute paid breaks each day and a 30 minute unpaid lunch and a 15 minute paid break on a Friday.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield in canteen
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to i.e. ensure walkways are left clear, all fire exits are accessible, individual working areas are clean and tidy and safe working practices are followed.
- Follow all of the policies and procedures set out in the UKE Employee Handbook.
- Complete all tasks to high standards whilst following ISO guidelines.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.