Who We Are
With over 38 years’ experience in the industry, UK Electronics provides a high quality, cost-effective service to customers who choose to outsource their PCB’s electronic design, manufacture, assembly and test requirements. It is our aim to design and build and exceed our customer’s specifications by providing high quality products, effective project management and outstanding customer service.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to grow our Production Team by appointing an experienced PCB Assembler.
- PCB Assembly
- Conventional Hand Soldering (skill level will be tested during interview)
- Washing / cleaning-up circuits after population.
- Wave Flow Soldering.
- To cover the Inspection department during holidays and busy periods
- Good component recognition
Who we are looking for
- Experience in a PCB Assembling position is mandatory although, specific training will be given.
- To be able to understand bills of materials and be able to work from SOP’s / work packs.
- Institute of Printed Circuits (IPC) training would be beneficial – however, not essential.
What we offer
For the right candidate with the right level of experience, we can offer you a full-time permanent position (upon successful completion of a 3 month probation period).
Your starting salary will be in line with minimum wage and will move up subject to the individual.
(overtime is paid for any extra hours above your contract, pension, holidays, free-parking)
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 07:30am – 16:30pm, Friday: 07:30am – 13:15pm with breaks.