Who We Are
With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, UK Electronics provides a high quality, cost-effective service to customers who choose to outsource their PCB’s electronic design, manufacture, assembly and test requirements. It is our aim to design and build and exceed our customer’s specifications by providing high quality products, effective project management and outstanding customer service.
- Reduce purchasing spend
- Liaise with existing distribution network to identify best price on component parts
- Identify and engage strategic partners to reduce component spend.
- Run MRP as required and allocate demand accordingly
- Ensure delivery dates meet customer expectations and work orders
- Verify acknowledgement and amendment dates
- Ensure purchasing team report and chase overdue orders.
- Cost and re-cost bill of materials (BOM)
- Be a central point of contact for all divisions
A full job description is available upon request.
Electronic component procurement experience is mandatory for this position.
What we offer:
This role is offering £35-40,000 per annum for the right candidate with the right experience
We also offer a pension scheme & holiday package
Free parking is available on-site