Who We Are?
With over 38 years’ experience in the industry, UK Electronics provides a high quality, cost-effective service to customers who choose to outsource their PCB’s electronic design, manufacture, assembly, and test requirements. It is our aim to design and build and exceed our customer’s specifications by providing high quality products, effective project management and outstanding customer service.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to grow our Production Team by appointing an experienced SMT Manual Inspector / reworker.
- Manual inspecting
- Manual rework
- Removing / replacing misplaced components
- Operating BGA rework machine (training will be provided)
Who we are looking for
- Experience in a similar position within electronics/PCB manufacturing is essential
- IPC training would be beneficial
- Soldering skills of a high level is required.
- Attention to detail is critical
What we offer
For the right candidate with the right level of experience, we can offer you a full-time permanent position (upon successful completion of a 3 month probation period).
Your starting salary will be in line with minimum wage and will move up subject to the individual.
(overtime is paid for any extra hours above your contract, along with a company pension, holidays, free-parking)
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 07:30am – 16:30pm, Friday: 07:30am – 13:15pm with breaks.