Who We Are?
With over 38 years’ experience in the industry, UK Electronics provides a high quality, cost-effective service to customers who choose to outsource their PCB’s electronic design, manufacture, assembly, and test requirements. It is our aim to design and build and exceed our customer’s specifications by providing high quality products, effective project management and outstanding customer service.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to grow our Production Team by appointing an experienced Test Assistant.
- Box Wiring
- Product Test – following internal SOP’s (low and high voltage)
- Programming PCB’s using industry standard programmers.
- Use of test equipment (meters, scopes etc, etc)
Who we are looking for
- Experience in a similar position within electronics/PCB manufacturing is essential
- IPC training would be beneficial
- Basic soldering skill will be required.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer
For the right candidate with the right level of experience, we can offer you a full-time permanent position (upon successful completion of a 3 month probation period).
Your starting salary will be in line with minimum wage and will move up subject to the individual.
(Overtime is paid for any extra hours above your contract, along with a company pension, holidays, free-parking)
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 07:30am – 16:30pm, Friday: 07:30am – 13:15pm with breaks.