Due to UK Electronics ever-growing customer base and continuing success, we are currently looking for an Electronics Test and Mechanical Operator with good all-round skills to join our production team in Royton! If you have the following skills, “we want to hear from you”
In return we can offer you a full-time permeant job on successful completion of a 3 month probationary period. Your starting salary will be in line with minimum wage and does move up with your skill level.
- Box build.
- Box Wiring
- Product Test – following internal SOP’s (low and high voltage)
- Programming PCB’s using industry standard programmers.
- Basic soldering skill will be required.
- Use of test equipment (meters, scopes etc, etc)
Working hours: 41.75 (39.75 paid) per week Monday to Thursday: 07:30am – 16:30pm Friday: 07:30am – 13:15pm Two 15 minute paid breaks each day and a 30 minute unpaid lunch and a 15 minute paid break on a Friday.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield in canteen
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to i.e. ensure walkways are left clear, all fire exits are accessible, individual working areas are clean and tidy and safe working practices are followed.
- Follow all of the policies and procedures set out in the UKE Employee Handbook.
- Complete all tasks to high standards whilst following ISO guidelines.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.