UK Electronics are recruiting! We are looking to recruit a Wiring Assembler in Royton, Lancashire.
General Description / Main Duties
- Hand crimp and use of automated crimping machinery.
- Be able to recognise a wide variety of components and specific gauges of wire.
- Twist and tin wires.
- Operate cut and strip machine – training will be given.
- Adaptation of cable harnesses.
- Hand soldering to a high standard.
- Report all BOM changes to Wiring Team Leader.
- Report all non-conformances to the Wiring Team Leader so all the relevant paperwork can be created for processing.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to i.e. ensure walkways are left clear, all fire exits are accessible, individual working areas are clean and tidy and safe working practices are followed.
- Follow all of the policies and procedures set out in the UKE Employee Handbook.
- Complete all tasks to high standards whilst following ISO guidelines.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Previous Experience / Educational Requirements
- Good knowledge of wiring is advantage.
- IPC610 training would be beneficial.
- Previous experience within the industry is essential.
All applicants to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.