We are hiring a Trainee SMT Assistant for our busy facility in Royton, Lancashire.
Reporting to the SMT Supervisor, this role will cover:
- Building PCB’s (printed circuit boards) from kit form.
- Hand placement of components.
- Run SMT Machines.
- Set up and carry out screen printing manually and automated.
- Ensure a buddy check is carried out before starting a kit.
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Report all non-conformances to the SMT Supervisors for processing.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to i.e., ensure walkways are left clear,
all fire exits are accessible, individual working areas are clean and tidy and safe working
practices are followed.
- Follow all of the policies and procedures set out in the UKE Employee Handbook.
- Complete all tasks to high standards whilst following ISO guidelines.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Previous experience within the industry is an advantage.
- Training will be provided.
If you’re interested in this role and feel you would be a good fit for UK Electronics – please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.