UK Electronics is the trading name of UK Electronics Limited, a private limited company registered in England, registration number 1753503. This privacy notice explains how we, UK Electronics, use any personal information we collect about you.
How do we collect information about you?
- We collect information about you when you sell products / services to us or buy products / services from us.
- We also collect information when you visit our website, voluntarily complete surveys, voluntarily request our newsletters, provide feedback, apply for career opportunities and participate in competitions.
How will we use the information about you?
- We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, maintain warranty records, and if you agree, to email you regarding other services that we think may be of interest to you.
- UK Electronics will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We will share your information with third parties only for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. When this is done only the most relevant information is shared to complete the task and those third parties are bound to maintain security and confidentiality and not to share, sell or hire personal information.
- In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- We would like to send you information about product and services of ours that may be of interest to you.
- If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of the UK Electronics team.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com telling us this.
Access to your information and correction
- Retention periods for this information are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure we do not store any information unnecessarily. As a matter of course, we store information for as long as we feel is suitable to maintain an acceptable level of service to our customers or until we are asked to delete it.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavioral information. This information is stored for a limited time and is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
- For further information please visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser to disable cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to Contact Us